I recently discovered K.M. Weiland’s blog, “Helping Writers become Authors” and she has a wonderful blog post on a different blog today. I may or may not be guilty of the following (read the blog post here for more details). Some more so than others.
- *whistles innocently*
- A little, but not too much.
- Not really
- Not really
- Don’t get me started. Or do. I might be writing a blog post about this someday, actually.
- *averts eyes*
- Not usually pajamas and fuzzy slippers, but does a denim skirt and casual shirt, count?
- I don’t drink caffeine, and would prefer dried pineapple with salted, roasted sunflower seeds and walnuts, but otherwise…
- Don’t forget the sore bum from sitting so long. 😛
- Time? What’s that? O:)
- *gasps* You mean staring into space isn’t considered “work”? Are you joking?
- *hides before anybody can catch her*
- I’m not usually this bad, but…I suppose it is possible.
- *clears throat* I would never get that sadistic. Or would I?
So now you know a little more about me. And you probably didn’t really care about any of it either. Oh well. Ignore if you want, it really won’t hurt my feelings. I just might use you as the antagonist in my next book and take great pleasure in killing you…er, him…off in chapter 18 as soon as you decide you kind of like the evil dude. *grins mischievously and scurries off*