Raechel was kind enough to award me the Liebster Award. What is the award? Well, basically it just means she got the award and had to tag other bloggers to do it. 🙂 Here’s the rules:
1) What is the driving passion of your life?
Ooo, that is hard. God, of course. Besides Him, I would say writing.
2) Do you have a (few) favourite books? If so what are they?
That depends on the genre. For Historical Fiction I would say Short Straw Bride by Karen Witemeyer and Ride the River by Louis L’Amour. For Science Fiction the entire Firmament series by J. Grace Pennington. For Fantasy it would be the Ilyon Chronicles by Jaye L. Knight. For non-fiction, anything by John MacArthur. I think that’s about it.
3) Characters. How do you feel about them? Do you write them, or enjoy them from ‘afar’ (reading, movies, etc. Which really isn’t from ‘afar’. One can get really attached to characters…like I do!)?
They can be great fun, but also a great pain at times as well. I usually enjoy writing them, but sometimes they are difficult.
4) How do you like to spend your free time?
Playing piano, reading, or spending time with the family.
5) What got you blogging in the first place?
Because apparently, the best way to get your name out there as an author is to have a blog. Or something like that anyway.
6) Are you a tea drinker or a coffee drinker?
If I have to drink one, it will be tea. But I’m not a very big tea drinker either.
7) How many novels/stories have you written (unpublished, or published)?
Published, I have three novels. Unpublished…you probably don’t want to know. I have three novellas and a novel I hope to publish soon and lots of rough drafts of novels and stories laying around…somewhere.
8) Favourite animal?
Housecats, dolphins, and wolves. Crazy combo, I know, but there you are. 😀
9) Do you have a favourite Fairy Tale?
At the moment, I would say Beauty and the Beast because it has been easy to rewrite. By easy, I mean that I have two story ideas for it.
10) How about a favourite book of the Bible?
Jude. I don’t know why, but that one has always been intriguing to me.
11) What are some of your hobbies, in addition to writing? 🙂
Playing piano, reading, doing pretty much any craft, and playing games.
11 New Questions:
- Do you have any new ventures going (business, writing, life, etc.)?
- What is your favorite time waster?
- Can you play an instrument? If so, which one? If not, which one would you like to play?
- If you received an extra $200 this month, what would you do with it?
- Do you have a favorite book of the Bible?
- How about a favorite genre to read?
- Can you rub your tummy and pat your head at the same time? How about vice versa?
- Ebook or Paperback?
- What is your favorite movie(s)?
- Email or phone call?
- What is your favorite snack food?
The People I shall Tag:
Aubrey Hansen (yes, this is an evil plot to get you to post something 😉 )
Grace Pennington (nothing evil here, just downright friendliness to a lovely young lady)
Jaye L. Knight (because you don’t have anything else to blog about or anything better to do 😛 )
Shanna Hatfield (you are always willing to post something for others. Here’s something for you)
You don’t have to feel obligated to do this if you don’t want to or don’t have the time to, but there you go if you would like to let your readers know about your award.