So you may have noticed that I never posted about my October goals. I’ve been rather busy and totally spaced it. So here it is October 20th and I decided to combine my October and November goals. But first, a review and report of my September goals:
- Have fun (shouldn’t be hard) DONE!
- Get used to married life at least a little DONE (and it’s great!)!
- Start Ta’Mara’s blog tour set up We postponed it to January, so no
- Edit Sing the Wondrous Story DONE!
- Edit He Hideth My Soul DONE! (started)
- Figure out cleaning schedule for my new house DONE!
- Read three or more books, not counting the audiobooks Bill and I are bringing I think I only read two and we didn’t listen to any audiobooks…
It’s been a crazy month and I don’t think November is going to be much different, but I do still have some goals so here they are:
- Edit He Hideth My Soul 3 times and send to proofreaders
- Start typing up He Leadeth Me
- Review all books/audiobooks read or listened to
- Prep and set-up four blog tours
- Run two 3-day word wars
- Stay on top of everything for the house
What goals do you have for these two months?