Time sure does fly. It seems like only yesterday that January started and now it’s ending already. . I just realized I never posted my January goals. Sorry about that. First, I’ll list my January goals and how I did with them and then I’ll share my February goals.
- Write 31,000 words Not quite done. My month was busier than expected, so I only got 25,720
- Prep 3 blog tours, three for me and one for a client Done!
- Publish ’Tis So Sweet Done!
- Finish HLM edit #1 and send to beta-readers Done!
- Finish HHMS final edit, send to formatter, and order proof copy Done (see pictures below)
As you can see, I finished most of my goals. My writing went slower than I expected, so I didn’t quite get there, but I think the writing I did was good, so I am happy. And here are the promised pictures.
- Work on compilations
- Finish Tales of the East #2 outline
- Finish Tales of the East #1 rough draft
- Finish two blog tours (one for me and one for a client)
- Finish Tales of the East #1 edit and send to beta-readers
- Finish HLM edits #2 and 3
What are your goals for this month? Do you like seeing my goals each month or would you prefer I discontinue sharing them?