Happy April! Spring is just about here. Of course, in Wisconsin, that can mean just about anything. We might have more snow yet sometime this month, or it might get up to 70 degrees (Fahrenheit).
All in all, March was a good month for me. I didn’t get as much done as I thought I would with my goals, but I did do some other things instead. Instead of the HLM and T&O edits, I got the house a bit more organized. There is still some organizing to do, but I feel good about how much I was able to do.
How was your month? What is the weather like where you are?
- Continue work on compilations (done!)
- Rewrite Tales of the East #2 (the new #2) (Partially done. 13,000+ words have been written; about 2/3rds through)
- Finish HLM edits #2 and #3 (Decided not to do this)
- Finish T&O edits #2 and #3 (Decided not to do this)
- Pick recital pieces and perfect them (done!)
- Finish Lo, How a Rose (Tales of the East #2)
- Start and finish Rock of Ages (Tales of the East #3)
- Finish Trust and Obey edits #2-4 and send to proofreaders
- Send Rachel’s blog tour info and promote it
- Get audiobooks ready for publication and set publication date
Do you have any goals for April? I’d love to hear them.