How is your summer going? As I write this, we’re in the middle of a two-day heat wave with a heat advisory. I’m happy I can be inside all day. There are some days I really appreciate my job.
I managed to do almost all of my goals.
- Outline Cinderella retelling Done! Plus doing another outline!
- Start hardcore research for WWI Done!
- Finish Rock of Ages draft 1, edit and prep to send to beta-readers Done! And sent it to the beta-readers
- Finish editing He Leadeth Me and send to proofreaders Done!
- Start figuring out Christmas story ideas for Christmas collection (optional) Done!
- Perfect the songs in the new piano book Not done, but I had a reason for it. My wrists hurt too much to play songs with lots of octaves, so I started working on Un Sospiro by Liszt instead.
- Finish reading and review at least 3 books Done!
As for my goals for July, they are a little more simple since I’m doing Camp NaNoWriMo again.
- Edits #2 and #3 of Lo, How a Rose
- Finish writing rough draft of Christmas story collection
- If those stories don’t reach my 25,000 word goal, start writing The Haven of Rest
- Continue working on Un Sospiro and get past the 4th page
- Finish beta-reading Bitter Winter
- Continue WWI research
- Stay cool!!
Do you have any goals for July?