Tomorrow it will have been a year. One year since I married the love of my life. Time flies very quickly, doesn’t it? My August was busy, but very good! I got a lot of work done both in the house and also on my books.
- Go through HLM proofreader edits and send to formatters DONE! And proof copy ordered!
- LHaR edit #4 and send to proofreaders Done!
- Edit #1 of Christmas stories, send to beta-readers, and then edit #2 Done!
- Finish writing The Haven of Rest Done! And I can’t wait to work on editing it.
- Work on book covers with Perry I ended up needing to find a new cover designer, but we have the book covers almost figured out! Be watching for a cover reveal soon.
- Work on novella release Done!
- Polish up the first 4 pages of Un Sospiro and start working on pages 5 and 6 This is one thing I didn’t get much done on. I have the first 4 pages fairly well polished and started working on page 5, but not much with page 6.
- Exercise at least 3 times per week Done!
And for this month, I have a slightly shorter list, but some of these things will take some time.
- LHAR final edits and send to formatter
- Work on Orphans of the West blog tour
- Christmas story edits #3-5
- ROA edits #3-4
- Get upstairs bedroom ready to paint
- Work on pages 6 and 7 of Un Sospiro
- Exercise at least 3 times per week
What are your goals this month?