A new friend of mine tagged me in a post this tag post! It sounds super fun, too. And if you haven’t read anything from the Dino’s Digest blog, you definitely want to do so. That Dino is super hilarious!
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to and thank the person who tagged you.
2. Link back to and thank the blogger who created the tag.
3. List and picture seven of your favorite things.
4. Tag seven people—or as many as you can remember without straining your brain.
5. Use the picture above.
6. List the seven rules.
7. Have fun!
I always feel better when I list some of my favorite things, so here they are. Since I’m not good with poetry, I’m not even going to try to make it musical or rhyming enough to sing along with the song. As tempting as that is. (Note: These are listed in the order I think of them, not necessarily in the order I like them best).
1. My husband. He’s cute, funny, annoying, and quite sweet when he tries to be (sometimes when he isn’t trying, too). And we just celebrated 13 months of married life!
2. Dark Chocolate with Nuts. This is one of my favorite snacks. I doesn’t matter if the chocolate is covering the nuts or you eat a chocolate chip and a nut together, or even if it’s a chocolate square heated up with some peanut butter and stirred together. It all tastes delicious!
3. Fall. It’s my favorite season of the year. The crunchy leaves, cool air, beautiful colors and the promise of winter (a tie for my second favorite season).
4. Writing. This should be a no-brainer guess for anyone who has read much on this blog. I love writing so much I made it my full-time job. And now I’m teaching writing part-time as well! And volunteering my time on two other websites where I help other writers. That’s just a taste of how much I love writing. Apparently I can’t get enough of it.
5. Helping people. This is probably one of my weaknesses actually, too. I tend to help other people more than I probably should. Which means I either stress myself out by doing too much or don’t get something else done that I should be doing.
6. Music. Whether playing piano, flute, or listening to music, I just love it. Specific kinds, though, since I’m a bit picky.
7. Family. I love my family whether my immediate family or now my in-laws as well.
And there you have it. What are your 7 favorite things? I’m not going to tag anyone specific, but rather say if you have a blog and are reading this, consider yourself tagged.
1 thought on “My Favorite Things Tag”
Thank you! And yes, that is at the Ark Encounter! It is awesome, although there are more dinosaurs at the Creation Museum.