It’s fall!!!!! I love fall. The crunchy leaves, the cool air, getting to wear my new comfy hoodie sweatshirt. It’s all wonderful. It’s also much more pleasant to take walks in cool weather than hot and humid weather. Oh, and my birthday is in the fall. As is my husband’s, so that could be one extra reason I suppose. 😉 What is your favorite season of the year?
Okay, so now that my autumn lovin’ is over, let’s get on to some goals! I did an okay job with my goals. I definitely bombed some of those. Life tends to do that to a person I suppose. But anyway, here’s an update on my September goals:
- LHAR final edits and send to formatter Finished!
- Work on Orphans of the West blog tour Finished!
- Christmas story edits #3-5 Finished! (almost)
- ROA edits #3-4 Finished half of #3
- Get upstairs bedroom ready to paint Still the same as it was September 1…
- Work on pages 6 and 7 of Un Sospiro I didn’t have time to do this 🙁
- Exercise at least 3 times per week Finished!
One goal of mine is to stick to a schedule and get more done than I did last month. Other than that I also have:
- Get LHAR ready for publication including a cover reveal and small blog tour
- Finish Christmas story edits and send to proofreaders
- ROA edits #3 and send to content editor
- Get upstairs bedroom ready to paint
- Work on Un Sospiro
- Exercise at least 3 times per week
- Outline Soldiers of the West #1
And there you have it. What do you think? Do you have any goals for yourself this month?