It snowed! It’s so pretty out here. Of course, it’s supposed to be 37 degrees tomorrow which is actually yesterday from when this posts, but anyway.
How was your November? Mine was busy, but great! Our upstairs bedroom is making progress. The closet is fully finished and we have the bedroom close to ready. All it needs is sanding, painting, and organizing. I have an app on my phone that can create a floor plan, so I have the rough idea of how I want to arrange it.
Speaking of arranging, we found a cube organizer shelf on sale that required a rearrangement of our living room. So guess what I did on Monday? I spent seven and a half hours organizing and arranging the living room. I love it! I also got a new computer!
And now on to my goals for November:
- Write at least 50,000 words in Soldiers of the West #1 (book will probably be longer than 50,000 words) (DONE! barely)
- Put together the blog tour for my Christmas book (want to join?) (DONE!)
- Exercise 3 times a week (Didn’t quite make it)
- Get upstairs ready to paint (Pretty much ready. We still have to sand the drywall, but then it will be ready.
I’m going to make slightly less lofty goals because I know December will be busy again.
- Edits #1 and 2 of The Haven of Rest
- Edit #6 of Rock of Ages and send to proofreaders
- Try to finish Soldiers of the West #1 rough draft
What goals do you have for this month?