The four of us created the world for this series together, but each book would be individual with very different plots.
Then I read Amanda’s book. And kept running into similarities. Nothing super drastic, but some interesting ones. The funny thing is that when Amanda and I met, we got excited when we found things about each other that was different. And not just about our writing, but life things as well.
I thought it would be fun to share some of those similarities. And none of them are too big of spoilers.
- Lena and Lillian both befriend an elderly person or two and they die towards the end of the novella.
- Lillian and Lena also both go to the woods to think through their problems.
- They were both raised by single parents
- We both mention the economic crash in the first couple of paragraphs.
- We also started our stories around the same time. Mine starts in Montana that last week of January and hers the same time but in Kentucky.
Have you read either book?
And don’t forget to enter the giveaway!
Make sure you enter the best giveaway on the internet!
- 2 bags Peppermint Tea
- 1 limited edition mug
- Paperback of I Love to Tell the Story
- Paperback of All the Way My Savior Leads (about Lillian’s grandfather)
- 5 Postcards
Enter here: https://kingsumo.com/g/nmyffj/i-love-to-tell-the-story
I’m also doing a giveaway for my International friends!
International giveaway is a full eBook set of the entire series!
Enter here: https://kingsumo.com/g/pbjlda/i-love-to-tell-the-story-international
Blog Tour Schedule
Writings, Ramblings, and Reflections – Blog Tour wrap-up and giveaway winner